Zion River Resort Rates
Zion River Resort Camping Rates 2017
As you plan for your upcoming vacation, please note that Zion National Park is very popular and we recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible to secure your site for your visit to one of the most beautiful areas in the world.
|Site Type||Daily Rate by Season||Weekly Rate by Season||Amenities Included||Appropriate Maximum Size|
|Back-In Standard||L-$35 M-$50 H-$55||L-$208 M-$298 H-$327||W/S/E 30amp, Cable||Small RVs|
|Back-In Standard Long||L-$38 M-$54 H-$59||L-$226 M-$321 H-$351||W/S/E 30/50amp, Cable||Large RVs|
|Riverside Back-In||L-$38 M-$54 H-$59||L-$226 M-$321 H-$351||W/S/E 30amp, Cable||Mid-sized RVs|
|Riverside Back-In Long||L-$42 M-$60 H-$65||L-$250 M-$357 H-$387||W/S/E 30/50amp, Cable||Large RVs|
|Pull-Thru||L-$42 M-$60 H-$65||L-$250 M-$357 H-$387||W/S/E 30/50amp, Cable||Large RVs|
|Premium Pull-Thru or River Corner||
L-$45 M-$64 H-$69
L-$268 M-$381 H-$411
W/S/E 30/50amp, Cable
|Camper Cabin Sm.||L-$67 M-$95 H-$100||L-$399 M-$565 H-$595||E/Heat/A/C, Cable||max 4 people|
|Camper Cabin Lg.||L-$75 M-$107 H-$112||L-$446 M-$637 H-$666||E/Heat/A/C, Cable||max 6 people|
|2 Bedroom Suite||L-$181 M-$259 H-$259||L-$1077 M-$1541 H-$1541||Fully Equipped||max 4 people|
|Tent Site||L-$30 M-$43 H-$43||L-$179 M-$256 H-$256||Electric, Water Nearby||max 4 people|
|Large Tent Site||L-$33 M-$47 H-$47||L-$196 M-$280 H-$280||Water Nearby||max 6 people|
|(L) Low Season: Dec 1 – Feb 28||(M) Mid Season: Mar 1 – May 15||(H) High Season: May 16 – Aug 15||(M) Mid Season: Aug 16 – Nov 30||(H) High Season Rates: Holidays|
We provide a 10% discount off the daily rate for Good Sam, FMCA, Military, and First Responder. We welcome our repeat guests with a 15% discount for their first visit of the calendar year and additional discounts each subsequent visit within the same calendar year.
- Rates are based on 4 person occupancy.
- Each additional person over the age of 5 yrs. is $5.00 per night.
- Rates are for one camping unit plus 1 vehicle.
- We do our best to honor preferences; however, requested sites are not guaranteed
- PETS are NOT allowed in our tent sites, camper cabins, suite, people traveling with tent trailers, or with RVs with canvas pop outs/ups. Motorhomes and hard-sided travel trailers with air-conditioning ,are allowed a MAXIMUM of 2 dogs.
- We will allow three dogs if they are each under 20 lbs. NO Pit Bulls or Rottweilers are allowed in our Park.
- Day Visitors are $5.00 per person and require a pass from Guest Services.
- Activities, programs, and facilities may vary throughout the year.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations are confirmed with a $25.00 deposit. A $20.00 refund will be issued if a cancellation request is provided at least seven days prior to arrival date. With less than seven days cancellation notice, the deposit will be forfeited ($50.00 deposit and 14-days notice is required for holidays.) The suite requires a one-night deposit and 14-days notice to cancel. A $25.00 cancellation fee applies.
What are the check in and check out times?
We look forward to your arrival as early as 12PM. However, if you are staying in one of our Rental units, your arrival time is 3PM (housekeeping has a little work to do prior to your arrival). On your scheduled departure date, we invite you to stay until 12PM – why not enjoy a relaxing morning before heading out on the road?
Are campfires allowed and can I bring firewood?
Yes, campfires are permitted and firewood is available for sale at our camp store. Each bundle is $6.00. We ask that you do not gather wood from the resort property.
What are my choices for payment?
Good question! To secure your reservation, you can pay your deposit by MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. When you check in, you may use any of the above or cash (personal checks not accepted).
What if I have to cancel my reservation?
Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, simply give us the appropriate notice prior to your scheduled arrival date and we will return your deposit less the cancel fee.
- For RV, Tent, and Cabin sites, a $25.00 deposit is taken at the time the reservation is made. With at least 7 days notice of cancellation, the deposit will be returned less a $5.00 cancellation fee.
- Reservations that fall within the Easter, Memorial, or Thanksgiving holidays require a $50.00 deposit at time of reservation. With at least 14 days cancellation notice, the deposit will be refunded less a $5.00 cancellation fee.
- The suite requires a one night deposit at the time of reservation and 14 days cancellation notice. With at least 14 days notice of cancellation, the deposit will be returned less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
Sadly, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice. Additionally, refunds will not be given for early departure.
Can we bring our pets camping with us?
You bet! Four-legged friends are part of the family too. You are welcome to bring two pets per RV with the exception of Rottweilers or Pit Bulls. We will accept three small dogs if they are each under 20 pounds. We just ask that you extend every courtesy to those families camping without pets and be sure to keep your pets on a leash, pick up after them and please do not leave them unattended.
Unfortunately, we are unable to extend this courtesy to guests who are camping in our Tent sites, Cabins, Suite, Tent Trailers that are not hard sided, or RVs with canvas pop-outs/ups.
The Doggy Dude Ranch offers a wonderful Day Care service. They are conveniently located between Zion River Resort and Zion National Park. Don’t forget your pets papers.
Can I have visitors while camping?
Yes, but please let your visitors know that there is a $5.00 per person visiting fee. Many visitors are not campers themselves and would not anticipate this. Explain that this fee gives your visitor full use of all facilities while here in the park. Visitors may check in at Guest Services and receive a day pass. Also, please let any expected guests know that they may not bring their pets here to the park. If they do not intend to utilize the facilities, but will be here only a short time, they still need to check in with Guest Services for parking information.
Can I request my favorite site?
You sure can, we will note any preferences you have and do our very best to accommodate those requests. But please remember that specific sites are not guaranteed. This means that you can request a certain site, but it is subject to change. You could be moved to a different spot without notification. Your new spot would still have comparable hookups but may not be the one you had your heart set on.
I love camping and I’m concerned about the environment. How can I help while at Zion River Resort?
We’re all concerned about our environment and we should be. Here are some tips that you and your family can do to help:
- Our showers are complimentary; however, we have limited the time to 7 minutes each with a 5 minute delay in between showers to help conserve precious water. We also have water saving toilets and high efficiency front load washers.
- At Zion River Resort, we request that you choose only environmentally safe holding tank additives, deodorizers, sanitizers, etc., for your RV. For your convenience, our Camp store carries only environmentally safe holding tank products.
- We’re also excited to offer single sort recycling, which makes recycling even easier. Simply deposit your cardboard, plastic or aluminum in one of our recycling dumpsters and the sorting is done for you!
- If you are going off for the day, be sure to turn off any lights, heat or AC within your RV.
- Please don’t litter!
- We have also replaced the lights in the park with LED bulbs. We will continue to make green improvements in the years to come and appreciate your cooperation!
What size RV’s do your sites accommodate and what type of hookups?
Our Premium Pull-Thru and regular Pull-Thru sites are 60-70 feet long and can accommodate the largest manufactured coaches. They are equipped with water, electric (20/30/50 amp), sewer, and cable TV. Our Premium River Corner Back-ins and Long Riverside Back-Ins are also large enough to accommodate all sizes of RVs. These sites have Full Hookups with 50 amp electric. The regular Riverside Back-Ins average 40 feet and have Full Hookups with 30 amp electric. Our Standard Back-Ins are 30-40 feet deep, have Full Hookups with 30 amp electric, and are best suited for smaller RVs. Our experienced Guest Services Specialists are happy to help you choose the best site for your needs and preferences.
Are bikes allowed?
Of course! We have well maintained paved roads within the resort just right for riding bikes. We just ask that while in the park, you practice safe riding and be courteous of others. We strongly encourage helmets to be worn while riding bicycles, skateboards, and roller skates.
Are Motorcycles, Mopeds, Motorbikes, ATVs or Electric Scooters permitted?
Sorry, for the safety of all guests these types of vehicles are not permitted to be operated in the park; however, you are welcome to ride your vehicles from your site out the main entrance to various trailheads and then ride directly to your site upon your return. Speeds must be no more than 5 mph. We have maps of approved trails available.
Can I drive my golf cart while in the park?
As with other motorized vehicles, we find it safer that use is restricted to exiting from and returning to your site only with speeds not exceeding 5 mph. Please note that if you are handicap and require the use of a motorized vehicle, please notify Guest Services so a pass may be provided. You will note our employees use golf carts in the course of their duties. However, we are very familiar with the appropriate traffic patterns, speeds, and will operate in a safe manner.
What cable channels do you offer?
8 ABC Family
10 Comedy Central
13 History Channel
15 National Geographic
20 Travel Channel
22 Fox News
25 Sci-Fi Channel
Do you have free WiFi and how do I connect?
Yes, we offer free wireless Internet service throughout the park. Work from your RV or sit by the pool, either way, you’re connected. We also have a computer station available in the Lodge. Please be considerate of other users and restrict streaming to non-peak times.