RULES AND REGULATIONS
POLICIES TO KNOW ABOUT
Here’s How We Keep Our Guests Happy and Safe
- Zion River Resort provides a 10% discount off the daily rate for Good Sam, FMCA, Military, and First Responder at time of check-in at which time you must present your current membership/ID card.
- We welcome our repeat guests with a 15% discount as a “Thank You” for continued support.
- Rates are based on 4-person occupancy.
- Each additional person over the age of 5 yrs. is $5.00 per night. Day visitors are $5.00 per person per night and require a pass from Guest Services.
- Rates are for one camping unit plus 1 vehicle.
- We do our best to honor preferences; however, requested sites are not guaranteed
- PETS are NOT allowed in our tent sites, camper cabins, suite, people traveling with tent trailers, or with RVs with canvas pop outs/ups. Motorhomes and hard-sided travel trailers with air-conditioning, are allowed a MAXIMUM of 2 dogs.
- We will allow three dogs if they are each under 20 lbs. NO Pit Bulls or Rottweilers, or mixes thereof, are allowed in our park.
- Activities, programs, and facilities may vary throughout the year.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations are confirmed with a full night’s deposit. A $10.00 cancellation fee will be applied and the balance refunded to your credit card if a cancellation request is provided at least seven days prior to arrival date. With less than seven days cancellation notice, the deposit will be forfeited. No show reservations will be charged a full-night’s stay; rate is based upon site type reserved. The suite requires a one-night deposit and a 14-day notice to cancel. A $25.00 cancellation fee applies.